Monday, January 9, 2012

Can my old teacher lose her job for cyberstalking me?

I graduated from her cl about a year ago and I thought it'd be okay for me to come back to visit as long as I stayed on her good side. She usually doesn't like having visitors so I thought if I added her on facebook, she would let me come anytime I'd like. When I was planning to come to her clroom, she told me that she had to talk to me before I visit. I gave her my mom's cell phone number to call me since I didn't have my own, but she never called. One day she commented on a photo I had that she took offense to (even though the photo had nothing to do with her). It was a picture of a rainbow flag. I called it my biggest insecurity. I'm too, but I thought that it's nothing to be so proud of that you need to have parades. She saw it and removed me from her gay straight alliance page on facebook that was from the school she teaches and she told me that she was keeping track of all the stuff I put on facebook that was about her & all the students in her special ed program. I was so pissed off that I told her how I felt about her over the years I went to Arlington and blocked her. She had the nerve to send a text message to my mom's cell phone saying that she wasn't suprised how I felt about her. My friend who was expelled by her told me that I should bring her text message to the district so she won't do it again. His family agrees that as long as she gets away with it, she'll keep on doing it. She seems to really love people hating her. It makes her feel powerful. She always liked having so much control over me & she still thinks she's in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment